| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in St. Mary’S, Isles Of Scilly in January is a little cool at 7.5 °C (45.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- In January there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 3 °C (5.4 °F).
- The weather in January is hardly arid with frequent spells of rain, sleet or snow. Circa 91mm (3.6in) of water is deposited across an average of 22 days.
- The heavens above St. Mary’S, Isles Of Scilly are very dim having on average only 2:00 of gorgeous sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 8:09 long and the longest day is 9:12 long with an average length of 8:36.
- There are approximately 6:23 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 23.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 76.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the St. Mary’S, Isles Of Scilly January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in St. Mary’S, Isles Of Scilly, Uk
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding St. Mary’S, Isles Of Scilly:
- Dublin, Ireland - 389.2 kms (241.9 miles) N
- Valley, Uk - 388.6 kms (241.5 miles) NNE
- Birmingham, England, Uk - 428.9 kms (266.5 miles) NE
- Aberystwyth, Wales, Uk - 317.5 kms (197.3 miles) NNE
- Rosslare, Wexford, Ireland - 263.2 kms (163.5 miles) N
- Aberporth, Uk - 273.5 kms (169.9 miles) NNE
- Lyneham, Uk - 349.8 kms (217.4 miles) ENE
- Cardiff, Wales, Uk - 261.4 kms (162.5 miles) NE
- Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk - 330.3 kms (205.3 miles) ENE
- Plymouth, England, Uk - 162.2 kms (100.8 miles) ENE
- Jersey, Uk - 306.1 kms (190.2 miles) ESE
- Caen, France - 429.7 kms (267 miles) E
- Brest, France - 215 kms (133.6 miles) SE