| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in St. Mary’S, Isles Of Scilly in April is a little cool at 9.5 °C (49.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- In April the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched with occasional rain. A mere 46mm (1.8in) of water is deposited during an average of 13 days.
- The blue above St. Mary’S, Isles Of Scilly is reasonably fine with on balance a moderate 6:11 of resplendent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:49 long and the longest day is 14:35 long with an average length of 13:43.
- There are approximately 7:19 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 54.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the St. Mary’S, Isles Of Scilly April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in St. Mary’S, Isles Of Scilly, Uk
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding St. Mary’S, Isles Of Scilly:
- Dublin, Ireland - 389.2 kms (241.9 miles) N
- Valley, Uk - 388.6 kms (241.5 miles) NNE
- Birmingham, England, Uk - 428.9 kms (266.5 miles) NE
- Aberystwyth, Wales, Uk - 317.5 kms (197.3 miles) NNE
- Rosslare, Wexford, Ireland - 263.2 kms (163.5 miles) N
- Aberporth, Uk - 273.5 kms (169.9 miles) NNE
- Lyneham, Uk - 349.8 kms (217.4 miles) ENE
- Cardiff, Wales, Uk - 261.4 kms (162.5 miles) NE
- Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk - 330.3 kms (205.3 miles) ENE
- Plymouth, England, Uk - 162.2 kms (100.8 miles) ENE
- Jersey, Uk - 306.1 kms (190.2 miles) ESE
- Caen, France - 429.7 kms (267 miles) E
- Brest, France - 215 kms (133.6 miles) SE